Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer is over... Where did it go???

OK, so let me start by saying I am sorry for neglecting you all weekend. It was a long a treacherous one! But life goes on right.. So here I am, realizing that school officially starts tomorrow, and I am relieved, yet panicked by this. Since we homeschool (and love it MOST of the time) school never technically begins or ends for us since our motto is "Life is School", but our new grading year begins and I realize several things...
1. I have no more babies (they are now 15 and 13)  2. They will both be on my car insurance in the next 2 years ( AAAAGGGGG) and 3. In 4 very short years, they will all be gone!!!!  How did this happen and where has the time gone!! 
  I have really given thought today about all of the things I am eager to teach them in these few short years and I realize that if we work on Loving them daily and providing them with the ability and tools to learn and the skills to be successful adults, God will help us with the rest!!
  Well, it has been a long day and Colonists and the Revelutionary War wait for no man.....or homeschooler! See you tomorrow...Keep Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment