Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's been awhile

Well here we are again....I am ashamed and you are looking smug at the fact that I have fallen by the wayside again!!! It's ok, you can admit it, I know...I promised that I would be better about writing and I would keep you up to date and I have once again slacked BIG TIME... but what are you gonna do about it???? NOTHING...so HAHA

OK, now that I am done with that...lets see whats new!
I'll start with today and work back; Jazmine texted to let me know she has been made manager at her TCBY (over in Blakeney if you feel you need to bug her)...We interviewed a family of 3 lovely young boys today for the possibility we will be watching them during the school year (the boys are looking forward to this)...Jason is taking an intro to Public Administration class and it is HORRIBLE!!!! I have never been soooo bored by a class in my life....We had to put a fire in the fireplace this week (at least no snow HEHEHE to all my PA Friends & Family) and lastly...I am getting ready for an open house for the business!!

Well I am sure there is more, but those of you who know me, know that I have virtually no short term memory left so this is what you get!

Well I am off to do the usual 25 things at once...meatloaf is in the oven, Onenote is open and I am working on the info for the confrence call I am doing tomorrow night, I am in the planning stages of Our next semesters school work (westward ho...HEHE) and I am helping Jay with his next paper...so on that note, I will leave you with this..

No comments:

Post a Comment