Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crazier than usual (& that's saying something!!)

OK ok, I am slime, I know it... I have neglected you for a few days (days, weeks...who's counting) I am so ashamed, but I promise NO MORE will you be forgotten!!! Ok cut the drama! I have been super busy (oops almost typed busty* don't I wish!) Before I get off on that tangent.. can you say ADD... I have been planning a Holiday event to help kick off the holiday season and benefit Breast Cancer Awareness ...Save the TaTa's ladies!! So if you are in the neighborhood (or feel like taking a drive) on October 15th to Matthews Community Center from 10-2 you can see me in person (no autographs please HAHA) and you can do some holiday shopping ( I know I feel like I should wash my mouth out with soap for even saying that.. it's not even Halloween for cripes sakes..but that is anoth tangent) and you can even explore some new career options... Best of all PRIZES
So ok, now that I am done shamelessly plugging my own business....afterall its my blog!! I have managed to do a few things around the house, we are decorated for fall...my fav. time of year...Oh nice.. My cable just went out and I have lost internet, phone and TV.. How special I HATE Time Werner cable!!!! OK well Before I get on a total rant.. Let me leave you with the picture for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment