Monday, September 26, 2011

It has been a PJ kinda day

OK, I will admit it, I have been a total slacker the past 3 days... As I speak I am already in my PJ's, and have been since 3:30, it is sooo sad!!
Mentally, I have been sooo busy, I would amaze you with the things I have accomplished... physically, not so much!!! Does that count??? Just to make myself feel better about this whole start of the week, let me give you a rundown of everything I accomplished mentally...with a few physical feats thrown in....Saturday- I slept till 9:30 (Jay was working overnight, so I hogged up the bed and slept pretty good) Once I got my butt outta bed, I gathered some books and went to The Book Lady (the most awesome used book store ever) I spent the next hour poking around for books I have not read (yes there are a few). Then the boys came in looking for me ( I actually forgot they were with me ( there goes this years mother of the year award! Oh well) They guilted me into getting them Taco Bell and then TCBY to visit Jazmine (her current place of employment, lets hope this ones a keeper!) By this point I was tired and it was raining, so we went home.... At this point I should mention that the boys had pooled thier funds and purchased Gears of War 3, so the rest of my evening was filled with the sounds of World War 3 in my living room!! I did what any have crazed mother would do, and took some tylanol and crawled in bed with several books and read myself into an oblivion.
Sunday- I woke up to MORE RAIN...uggghh not making it easy to get outta bed! I managed to get up and do a load of laundry, in doing so discovered why my children had stripped in the laundry room and went streaking through the house.....There was about 2 pounds of grass in my washing machine!!! So after a rousing game of "who did this", I declared war and made them clean up the laundry room.... The rest of the afternoon was filled with reading and stuffing my face.( My favorite activities)
Today- Today, should have ended before it started... More Rain (I think the pow wow this weekend had something to do with it!!!) I half heartedly cleaned my bathrooms & kitchen and then sat like a lump listening to the sounds of boys making rude noises while doing copywork!!! WHY oh WHY are boys sooooo nasty!! Thats what lead to the PJ's at 3:30... Maybe tomorrow will be a better day (without rain)......
Until then I leave you with the picture of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment