Monday, September 12, 2011

It has been a shameful day.....

Oh Lord please forgive me.....It has been a truely shameful day....
Oh my day started off normal enough, I got up with my DH and chatted befor he left for work, I had my cup of tea and reveled in the quiet I knew would not last.... And then it happened.... I caught myself alphabetizing my cookbooks!!  Did you hear what I said..ALPHABETIZING. MY. COOKBOOKS!!! OMG what is wrong with me???? Not mearly catagorizing them (they have always been that way) but actually thinking about whether I should list ones starting with "the" in the "T's" or by the next word in the title..... I seriously need some therapy on that one...
  And if that was not bad enough, I went on with the rest of my day ( went to clean 2 houses, came home to assist with some schoolwork, made dinner.. the usual) and I decided to step on the scale and realized I have managed to lose 8 pounds over the last 4 weeks (YEAH ME!!) don't ask me how, I eat anything that stops moving long enough, but how do I celebrate this momentous occassion???  Call a friend? NOPE..  Blog about it??? Not right away... I sat down and polished off a BIG piece of cake (vanilla w/fudge frosting YUM) and a bottle of Pepsi!!!   I Should be dialing a therapist as we speak... my mother would be soooooo ashamed.  OK well now that you all know my secret shame of the day, I can rest easier for confessing that one.
So until I do something else shameful..Don't worry, it shouldn't be long, I would'nt leave you suffer like that... I leave you with my picture of the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment