Monday, September 19, 2011

The Joys of Fall

The Scene; 6am, Alarm clock goes off. I complain in my head a few minutes, I complain outloud a few minutes and then I sit up.... SLAM..Headache of epic proportions and my nose stuffs up to go along with the misery of the headache.... Ah Fall, my favorite time of the year... Seriously, I really do love fall! Turning leaves in vibrant colors..Apples, Pumpkins, Baking!!! Whats not to love??
Let me tell you; People who know everyone in thier house is afflicted with some sort of illness, yet continue to invite you over!!! Everyone of us was somewhere this weekend that people were sick ( not "Achoo, I'm so sorry I must have picked up a cold")sick, but ( "Ahhh, I feel like death is approaching") sick!!! What is wrong with people? I truly believe there is a special place in hell for those of you who do this ( I am not naming names, you know if you are guilty!)You have a spot reserved right next to people who park thier cart in the middle of an isle and then walk 2 isles over to look for something & the people who cross in front of you while on the road and slowly stare you down as if to say "go ahead, hit me and see what happens!"...... Ok enough of that tirade for the morning ( 'm sure I will get back to it as soon as the illness works its way through the family!! (Don't say I have not warned you)
Well I am off to clean a new house...but have accomplished much since 6 am ( gave the headache some mega strength Meds with an Alegra chaser, Put dinner in the crock pot..MMM Ham & String beans, woke both boys up and gave them thier list of work till I get home and took time to bitch) I feel an inner peace building!!! Lets see how long it takes to ruin that for the day.....
I am sure I will have lots to report later.. Until then... I leave you with my picture of the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment