Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Lord has given me my mind back!!!

Oh it is a glorious day!!!!! After much struggle with the 15 year old, ( I am on the 2nd box of hair dye in 2 months...AHHH Long Live Ms. Clairol) I have come across something today that lit the bulb!!  I have discovered project based and business based learning. I know this is not a new concept by any means and many of you have been touting its benefits for years ( I am a little slow on the draw, so give me a break..!!), but it is the first time I have really looked at it. It is a marvelous thing!! The boys are getting weary of following the yellow brick road of learning, and were asking for something "less lame & less like work". I had to agree, as they were getting down right surly about the whole thing and I was getting a little on the mean side about the complaining ( Heil Hiler anyone????) If you have a surly teen ( Ha, I dare you to say you don't.. fibber..), they may benefit from this information... Please check out the site for YGuide Academy and you will find a lot of great info. They even give you 2 free lessons to see if you like them before committing to anything!! They are very reasonably priced as well, for as you know, I am the Queen of Cheap and would never steer you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment